Renaissance property built in 1881 fully renovated and functioning as guesthouse. The size of the main house is 230 sq. meters, offering on the ground floor – spacious kitchen, traditional style dining room with open fireplace, bedroom and toilet/shower rooms. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, toilet/shower room and room for rest and play. There is a second building in the property with living room, bedroom and toilet/shower room. 96 sq. meters old stone barn in the garden is turned in to beautiful covered barbecue area. The property is offered fully furnished.